- Windsor Plaza
- West View
- The Residences at Liberty Center
- Hyde Park
- East View
- The Continental
- The Berkeley
- Ballston Park
- Arlington Oaks
- Alta Vista
Ballston Condos for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Ballston is a neighborhood in Arlington County located at the western end of the Rosslyn-Ballston Corridor along the Orange Line. The community was originally called Birch’s Crossroads, which eventually became known as Ball’s Crossroads. This junction is one of Northern Virginia’s oldest, and can now be found at the intersection of what is now known as N. Glebe Road and Wilson Boulevard.
Today, Ballston is a bustling urban neighborhood with a downtown vibe and is one of Arlington’s busiest transport hubs. It is home to the Ballston-Marymount University Metro Station, which serves the Orange and Silver lines. A great number of scientific research agencies are stationed at Ballston as well, such as the Virginia Tech Advanced Research Institute, the Office of Naval Research, and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research.
The neighborhood features a vibrant combination of office and residential buildings, a variety of great shops and restaurants, scenic parks, and quiet residential neighborhoods.
Search for Ballston Condos property listings today!
Ballston Quick Facts:
- Ballston is home to renowned public and private organizations such as The National Science Foundation, the Nature Conservancy, Quest Diagnostics, and Marymount University.
- Go shopping at Ballston Commons Mall, a huge four-level shopping complex with restaurants, a food court, and a 12-screen multiplex theater. Above the mall’s parking complex is the Kettler Capitals Iceplex, the Washington Capitals’ practice facility that’s notable for being “the highest ice rink above street-level in the country.”
- During spring, you can sample fantastic cuisine at the Taste of Arlington Food Festival, an annual food fair that features over 40 of Arlington’s finest restaurants.
- Spend an evening at one of Ballston’s fine restaurants. Great establishments include places such as Willow, Rustico, World of Beer, Muscle Bar, and Pupatella.
- There are many fantastic high-rise& mid-rise residential towers in Ballston. Ballston Condos include The Berkeley, The Continental, Eastview and Westview at Ballston Metro, Summerwalk, Windsor Plaza, Ballston Park and Alta Vista.